This short lens beacon is a lightweight polycarbonate, universal flange base with allowance also for 1” pole mount beacon. Offering a twist on/off lens for quick field maintenance and a durable polycarbonate plastic, flange mount base. Twenty four customer selectable flash patterns with an extremely low current draw; giving these beacons many flexible options. The fully encapsulated circuitry and long life LED’s ensures trouble free operation. All three units have the unique S-Link System which provides synchronizing capability with all the Jaylec LED Strobe Beacons.
- 10 – 24 Volt.
- Amber Polycarbonate twist on/off Lens
- Durable Polycarbonate Base with 3 Bolt mount and
- 1” Pole mount
- Compact and powerful 360° single 1 Watt LED light output with High/Low intensity
- Manual or Automatic, long life, rated to over 10,000 hours
- 24 Customer selectable flash patterns.
- S-Link Synchronizing system, only compatible with other Autofrost LED Beacons.
- Fully encapsulated circuitry for increased weather and shock resistance.
- 0.6amps @ 12 Volt and 0.3amps @ 24 Volt current draw.
- SAE J845 Class III and CA13 Standards.
- Short Lens 165mm x 121mm.