Powerful – Stylish
We can offer rear Air conditioning A/c in current Mercedes Benz Sprinters in two different formats:
1 -“teed” into the front system this is where the front factory A/c System is tapped into to power the new rear a/c evaporator
2 – Complete independent “rear system ” this will be a complete stand alone system for the rear. Having it’s own secondary compressor, condenser with fans, receiver drier etc.
- Can install 240 volt rear A/c caravan units for stationary operation
- External roof top units can be used for specific applications
- Rear A/c Evaporator can either be mounted above the drive blowing to rear or at the rear of the vehicle blowing forward
- Internal Rear Evaporators have a powder coated aluminium cover panel, with air directional louvers and return air grills
- Rear temperature display can be added as an option
- Internal ducting can also be added as an option
Once we have you booked in for an install date we can usually complete this in one day
Please click below on Enquire now, fill out the form and one of our team will get back to you promptly
Does the vehicle engine need to be running for rear A/c to operate?
Yes, same principal as the factory front A/c system
How powerful / effective is this?
Extremely effective, this system can cope with high ambient temperatures and with powerful air flow passengers at the rear can still feel the performance