Ford Mustang HVAC Solutions (Air conditioning & Heating)
Early model Ford Mustangs frequent our workshop, we have developed a range of HVAC solutions for these early fords.
- Under dash systems can be installed
- Upgrade old style York compressors to modern Sanden
- Replace original heater box with Vintage Air combination unit, both heat & A/c
- Complete systems can be custom made with a variety of options
- Compressor, power steering and alternator bracketry can be provided
- A/c lines can be custom made to fit the vehicle
Most of the Mustangs we cater for (but not limited to):
- 1964 Ford Mustang Shelby GT.
- 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- 1966 Mustang Boss 429
- 1967 Ford Mustang
- 1968 Mustang
- 1969 Ford Mustang
- 1970 Mustang Cobra II.
“Our core business is providing air conditioning solutions that work in Australian conditions”
Can you cater for LHD & RHD Mustangs?
Yes, we can offer solutions for both LHD (factory, unconverted) & RHD Mustangs
We need to view the car and have a chat to you about the different options to work you out an estimate.
Please click below on Enquire now, fill out the form and one of our team will get back to you promptly to arrange an appointment to view and work out an estimate for you.
Do you sell a complete Airconditioning / heating kit?
No, there are too many variations for us to sell a quality complete kit. Factors like has the car been converted and to what kind of quality, engine selection & accessories such as power steering, what belt drive, alternator types and location mean each car needs to be individually assessed to build a system that is high in quality, and in line with the clients requests.
Can you also do heating & demist / defrost?
Yes, heating, demist / defrost can be included in some of the different options.